We have just released our prototype software, the Serval Mesh Software, and the accompanying Serval Mesh Users Manual. But there is still so much to do, and to make the difference we want to make to the world, we need lots of volunteers in all sorts of areas, so please help if you can.
- SMS Functionality
- Mapping & Incident reports
- Video Services
- Rhizome – share the software over the mesh
- We need input on both the software AND the manual..
- We are also starting to port to Symbian and iOS.
- We need developers to develop from scratch, to work on improving our existing code.
- We need bug squashers to go through the Bugtracker.
- People to document what we are doing, and contribute to the Wiki.
- People to help us come up with ideas for fund raising, and publicity, and marketing.
- People with graphics and multimedia skills. People with feedback, ideas, and suggestions.
- Testers of all sorts of skill level – including ‘I can turn my phone on!’.
- Volunteers to help us on field trial days.
- Communities interested n testing our software, and people to liaise with.